Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am thankful for...

To all my friends out there, I have a little gift. I stumbled across this on someone's blog and I thought it suited all of you (especially you, Rae and you too Kimmy.)
Typically, this will be a list of things I am thankful for. Today, I have one major gratitude. This is going to be a short post because I have 5 papers to write...by the 15th. I know, I should have started sooner. I'll get there, in time :)

I am thankful for my amazing online friends. Melissa, Ryan, Mikey, Rae, Krausie, Kim, Jaw and others. You guys know who you are. I don't express it enough. Having you guys to make me giggle when I need it is priceless. Being able to let my hair down and just be me is so special. That is something I have never had before. I love that you don't care how much I weigh or how I look, you just love me. I love that you know I have faults and you don't care.

I often act tough to keep people out. I am so glad you saw through that. Thank you for all of the times that you have been there to help me crash with style. Thank you for wading through the gibberish when my thoughts move faster than my hands and I'm missing every third word. Thank you for being patient with me when I'm snappy and grouchy. Thank you for understanding when I am short with you.


And I don't want to forget my blogging buddies. Thank you for putting up with my disappearing acts and coming back again, and again, and again. Especially, thanks to my dad who gave me a really cool award today.

And, I especially want to say thank you to Suzanne. I know she isn't reading this because she left this world on Christmas Eve. She was a very special blogger to me, made me feel welcome and always had very kind words to say when I needed them most. As one said, when it rains the liquid from the sky will forever remind me of my liquid. I loved you Suzanne. I hope you knew that. The fact that you have my daddy's feathers with you brings me much peace. Thank you for being my friend!


If you read this and you consider me a friend, please throw a comment me way :) They are moderated but I will get to them soon!

3 comments:

  1. You will never know how much your friendship has meant to me the last few months, you have been the mainstay in my life and this little bit I do for you is nothing compared to what you have done for me.

    You are a very bright light, Martha, one that I am proud to know and love. Just remember that you are important, you are beautiful, and you are a great person inside and out.

    I love you bunches,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back and that you are happy.Always remember God never put a block in your way with out a ladder to step over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we just need a little time to cry and let the grief have it's time. Don't forget to allow yourself to grieve.

    ReplyDelete