Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday update

My area of the assylum is quiet today. After a week of the flu, I am now well on my way to recovery. I am still exhausted and sore but I'm getting there. I am also hitting crunch time. I have 5 essays due by the 15th of January. So, I am crazy busy.

The kids are doing great. Growing like really bad weeds. Silas will be 2 on the 25th. He's had a rough winter, spent most of it in a cast on his leg. The cast should be removed in the next week and all will be well. Makenna is just loving preschool. And, Ben, well what can I say. He's my spunky, funny creative waaaaay too smart for his own good kid. We have actually finished the first grade work and we will be starting second grade math shortly. For the rest of his subjects, we will be spending time doing some extra projects, fun reading etc.

Life here has a lot of bumps and I'll probably go crazy in the process but we are making it work together :).

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. hope things get back to normal soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARTHA HI I'M YOU DAD FRIEND AT WORK I REALLY
    LIKE READING YOUR BLOG I AM HOPING YOU CAN
    HELP ME YOU HAD SOMEONE WHO DID A LOT OF CROCK POT
    COOKING PLEASE EMAIL ME HERE WEB SITE. HAVE A GOOD
    DAY GOD BLESS MY EMAIL IS
    makostal@clevelandtrack.com
    P.S. i loved when Ben took pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The website you are looking for is www.crockpot365.blogspot.com She is amazing and she is still doing it, just not daily. emailed also!

    ReplyDelete